• Physical strength and ability sufficient to perform routine or heavy manual tasks depending on the area of assignment.
• Ability to acquire some skill in the use of standard equipment and hand tools relative to the area of assignment.
• Ability to learn repetitive tasks quickly.
• Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions.
Areas of Responsibility
• Reports needs for major repairs to Operations Director.
• Performs basic maintenance for electrical, plumbing, drywall repairs and painting.
• Repairs ceiling plaster and repaints.
• Replaces burnt out lights and ballasts as needed.
• Cycles trash compactors for safety checks and maintains cleanliness of equipment.
• Repairs holes in mall roads.
• Changes oil in machinery.
• Repairs interior doors.
• Responds to tenant problems such as roof leaks, and storage spaces, etc.
• Performs preventive maintenance on required equipment.
• Performs other work as required.
Education / Experience Requirements
• Education-any combination of education and experience equivalent to graduation from the 12th grade.
• Minimum of three (3) years’ related experience.
• Possession of a valid driver’s license; good driving record.
How to Apply
Please apply online with the following link: