Mesa Mall is inviting all 2020 High School and University Seniors to participate in our Class of 2020 Chalk the Lot Project! We want to celebrate all of your hard work and allow you to express yourself while beautifying a portion of our parking lot.
• Step 1: REGISTER ONLINE to decorate your parking space. Make sure you register for a date & time that works best for your schedule! (Please note, parking spaces designated for this project will be limited, so reservations will only be available on a first-come, first-served basis. We are scheduling limited spaces on separate days to follow social distancing guidelines.)
• Step 2: Procure your own supplies to create your masterpiece.
• Step 3: Show up on time and work diligently to get your chalk design completed in the allotted time. In order to follow social distancing guidelines, we need everyone to be mindful of their designated time frames.
• Step 4: Create a design to be approved at check-in. If you show up and your design is not approved, you will not be allowed to paint. If you have any concerns regarding the approval of your design, you can submit these any time leading up to the event at MesaMall@WashingtonPrime.com
The cost of your own supplies
• Any type of chalk is permitted.
• No offensive language, pictures, or symbols.
• No negative messaging.
• No “gang-style tagging.”
• Must follow Mesa Mall's Code of Conduct guidelines and be school appropriate.
• Once again, if you’re unsure whether or not your design will be approved, please submit these in advance at MesaMall@WashingtonPrime.com
Reminder of what you’ll need before checking in:
• The name used to register
• Your chalk
• A copy of your design (this can also be used as a template to follow)
• A broom to sweep off your spot before decorating (battery-powered leaf blowers also work very well)
• A blanket or cardboard to kneel/sit on while painting - the pavement can get hot!
• Water/Gatorade and any shade coverings in case it’s a hot day
ON YOUR DECORATING DAY/TIME:
Once again, please make every effort to show up on time! We will have limited slots available to ensure a smooth process to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
• Step 1: Check-in with the event supervisor on greenery across from Wendys near the front of the Chuck E. Cheese Entrance (next to the Tesla station).
• Step 2: Have your chalk & design approved
• Step 3: Find your designated location
• Step 5: Begin creating your masterpiece!